Danby DBC120 Mini Fridge with glass door review
The Danby DBC120 120-Can Beverage Center is a sleek beverage fridge that will suit your needs. It is able to hold up to 120 cans. You’ll never run out of drinks with this fridge.
I had actually been on the lookout for a beverage fridge for a while now. The cans of soda in my refrigerator were taking up way too much space.
One quick search on Amazon led me to this amazing product, and once I read the positive description and reviews I knew that it was a mini fridge worthy to be featured in Appliance Vibes.
Danby DBC120bls Capacity
This is where the Danby 120-Can beverage center comes in handy.
Assuming you drink one can of soda every day, you’ll be able to go four months without re-stocking. Even if you drink four cans every single day (is not recommended for your health though…), your fridge can stock will last you a month before you have to worry about it.
- The first shelf can hold eight cans
- The next three shelves can hold 25 cans each, if they are arranged vertically
- The bottom section can hold 30 cans if laid horizontally
- The Danby dbc-120 fridge is 17.5 inches (44.45 cm) wide, 20.1 inches (51.05 cm) deep and 32.7 inches (83.06 cm) high.
- Weight of 69.67lbs (31.6 kg)
- Capacity of 93.5 liters, or 120 cans. That’s a lot of soda!
- The internal temperature can be programmed from 43°F to 57°F (6°C and 14°C) with an easily accessible mechanical thermostat.
- This mini fridge refrigerator comes with a built-in door lock to avoid unwanted surprises.
- Four plastic coated wire adjustable shelves, perfect for storing all your drinks.
- Tempered glass door made of stylish stainless steel trim and can be easily reversed to open from left to right, or right to left.
- Equipped with an automatic defrost function. It does not require manual defrosting.
- Yearly consumption of 368 kWh. In the US this means about $44 per year on average.
- This mini fridge is meant to be used in a free-standing installation, which means that you shouldn’t place it into a cabinet or counter. Doing so will probably give you problems.
DBC120 customer reviews
The Danby 120-Can Beverage Center is an extremely useful beverage fridge that will satisfy the most avid of soda (or beer) drinkers. With ultraviolet lighting, adjustable shelves, door locks, and a 120-can capacity, what more can you ask for?
This beverage refrigerator has exploded in popularity, with 2,142 reviews on Amazon as of the time of writing. The customers awarded the fridge a satisfactory 4 stars out of five on average.
Some reviews mentioned that the fridge “wasn’t cold enough”. However, upon calibrating the thermostat they were pleased to discover that the fridge did, in fact, reach the desired temperature.
Other satisfied customers said that it “runs quietly” and that it was “very nice to look at”. Some other verified buyers stated that it was “one of the best priced ones on the market”. Yet another listed the cons of the fridge as “NONE yet.”
This makes to even want more to buy the Danby 120-Can Beverage Center. Sure, its features are great, but its reviews are even better! If you are reading this article, I bet you’re considering buying it too.
The Danby DBC120 is a well-rounded, well-designed fridge, suitable for anyone looking for a nice way to display drinks (and to keep them nicely cold). The large capacity and sleek exterior of this beverage fridge makes this one a winner!
I’ve checked over 1,700 reviews to be able to give you good analysis of the Coca Cola Mini Fridge. With 5 stars…
A new refrigerator will take about 24 hours to get cold. At least you will need to wait about 4 hours to start noticing if the fridge is starting to get cold. Small fridges will be cold in just about 2 hours.